Friday, June 15, 2012

Will you marry me ...

I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with this marriage proposal that I found while reading other people's blogs ...

Which lead me to clicking on random links to other websites...

Which lead me to this most amamzing video EVER!!!

AKA:  Before I realized it 4 hours of my life had disappeared all the while I was "surfing the net" ...

I mean ...

I am ...

SERIOUSLY ...

OBSESSED!!!

I was a sobbing mess two seconds into the video.

On a side note ... Clint ... the next time you propose to me (doesn't every marriage have multiple proposals???) I want you to get all of our friends together to dance for me. OH!!!  And of course get a marching band.  It really should not be that hard.

XOXOXO

Click on this link here to watch the video of the best proposal of all time.  Grab a kleenex before you click on the link though.  Don't say I did not warn ya.

Click on this link below and vote for my blog.  One little click on the box below and it will automatically cast a vote for me.  Go on.  And then come back and click on this link to watch the video.  It will make you cry smile.  I promise.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!